Wednesdays May 10-31,
All skill levels welcome
This plein air workshop is a must for anyone who wants to enjoy painting outdoors en plein air this summer and beyond. We will be visiting various locations to capture spring and it's glory including an exclusive apple blossoms session and many hidden locations within a short drive from Mississauga, Oakville and Brampton.
We will begin with a pre-session consultation (extra session) on getting your gear set-up before we start our plein air journey:
- learning to see the landscape
- choosing the composition and design
- picking colours
- light and how to capture it well
- value studies and notans
- capturing the spirit of nature
- for those of you who wish to, I will start 1/2hr before with meditation to calm our spirit and get in touch with the temple of nature.
Some locations may require a small entry fee.
If you are allergic to bee stings please bring an epee-pen with you.
Registration closes April 30 Minimum class size 4 participants to avoid cancellation.
There are no reviews for this Item.
Write Your Own Reviews
Please login to write review.